Shanghai again

today we had to wake up really early, and get ready to go back to Shanghai. I really like Shanghai better than suzho, because suzho doesn’t really have good views of thing, and everything is broken. So I’m really excited to go back to Shanghai.  We go on a bus with our tour guide which will take about 1-2 hours. I also like our tour guide because she is nice and she is funny. She would talk into a microphone at the front of the bus and give us a lot of facts about our destination. We are going back to the park hotel which is way better than the days hotel.p, because park hotel has better wifi to connect with friends and family, and Days hotel doesn’t.

Pearl tower

Pearl tower

10 thoughts on “Shanghai again

1. edw0004 Post author

Hello caleb,
      The pearl tower was about 400 and something meters tall. But it wasn’t really tall. It was very fun and we got heaps of photos of it.

1. Kamryn

Awesome! Have you been enjoying yourselves?! And was the pearl tower bigger or smaller than you thought?
    -Kamryn

1. edw0004 Post author

Hi Kam,
      To me I thought the pearl tower was small because there was a building nearly taller than it which was interesting.

2. Chloe

AWESOME,in shanghai again, I still cant believe that your coming back on Monday to me it when so quick. Have a safe trip home LOVE Marnie

1. edw0004 Post author

Hey Kay,
      We were in suzho for 3 nights, modest we unpacked our things, Tuesday and Wednesday we went to our sister school. I miss you so much as well and Halle to bring in lots of photos xx